Why work for MAA?
Looking for something different than the regular 9-5 desk job? Tired of the typical daily grind? Who said work has to be boring? Who wouldn’t want to get paid for doing what they love? If you can get paid to do what you enjoy, you’ll never have to work another day of your life! There is no higher calling than teaching and impacting our children and families in our communities. Make a difference and feel rewarded by the work you do.
If you’re a team player and enjoy variety in your day, MAA is the place for you!
Who are we?
Martial Arts America is the leader in martial arts training and kids’ afterschool and summer camps. Not only do we teach martial arts, gymnastics, and ninja classes, but we also instill values and life skills to our students and clients of all ages. MAA has been in business since 1989, servicing Santa Rosa County. We have individual locations run by great teams. MAA takes pride in promoting a healthy and safe lifestyle for our students and staff members. We love what we do, and we are honored to give back to our communities through our programs.
Our core values
- Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our teammates, and our company.
- Kaizen Concept – We strive to constantly improve ourselves and our business to better serve our clients.
- Create Fun – It’s great to be around happy, motivated, positive people. It’s good for you, the team, and our customers. Be happy!
- Great Teams Win – It takes great teams to drive a great business and develop great customers.
- Longevity – By doing the right thing today, it ensures our future tomorrow.
- Cultivate Raving Fans – By sharing our passions with our customers and teammates, we will build a raving fan-base within our communities and beyond.
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Paid holidays and vacations
- IRA Participation
- Health insurance plans
- Free martial arts, self-defense, gymnastics, and ninja classes for staff members and their immediate family
- Free afterschool and summer camp for your kids (ages 5-12)
- Free CPR/First Aid training