2023 Tournament Season
Registration opens September 18th:
fall tournament of champions
Saturday, october 14th 9:00am
Emerald Coast Sports Association – 8604 Bobby Brown Road in Milton
$50 – up to 2 events
$60 – up to 4 events
$75 – more than 4 events
*Black Belt Team Sparring*
Please read all rules and instructions below, then follow this link to create your account in Uventex and register! — 23maafall.myuventex.com
Welcome to the 2023 Martial Arts America Tournament season! We are so excited to have our tournaments back in person! Our tournaments are exclusively for Martial Arts America students to compete in a familiar, yet competitive, atmosphere. There are divisions available for all belt ranks, Beginner through Black Belt, and for ALL ages! MAA tournaments help our students build a foundation for their continued growth and involvement in open tournaments.
Every student who participates in our tournaments will have the opportunity to win special awards at our Night of Champions Banquet each year. By competing in our tournaments, students will receive points for each event in which they participate (excluding team events and special events). These points will be combined into a cumulative total at the end of the tournament season, and students will be ranked by age divisions. Other awards and uniform patches are awarded for additional accomplishments throughout the tournament season!
By participating in our MAA tournaments, students gain more confidence in themselves and more knowledge of the skills they are learning and are going to learn in their classes. And remember, the Eagle trophy is up for grabs to the MAA school with the most participation at each tournament! We can’t wait to see you showcase your talents this year in the ring!
How to register
We use an online point tracking system so you can keep up with your points for each tournament throughout the year. Follow the instructions below to create your account and register for the current tournament:
- Go to: 23maafall.myuventex.com
- Create an account for yourself or your student or log in if you already have an account. Be sure to update your or your student’s belt rank for every tournament!
- Select the divisions you or your student would like to participate in
- Use the online portal to pay the registration fee (If you are a Platinum MAA member or have a Tournament Punch Card, enter the discount code you received in your email)
- Double check your divisions to be sure you or your student are in the correct divisions for your age and belt rank! If you see any discrepancies, let your location manager or instructor know.
- After the tournament, track your results and points! Click on “Rankings,” select MAA as the league, and select the current year.
- Attend the Night of Champions Banquet at the end of the tournament season to receive your awards and recognitions!